The closing date for these Suffolk awards isÂ 30th June. There are thirteen awards designed to recognise the contributions, initiatives and successes of businesses, groups and individuals within the Suffolk Coastal District over the past 18 months.
People can enter the awards online at www.scbca.co.uk or request an entry form from Sarah Shinnie at Suffolk Coastal District Council on 01394 444652.
The winners will be announced at a black tie awards dinner at The Hanger, Kesgrave Hall on 15th September.
The line-up of 2016 sponsors includes Adnams, EDF Energy, EB Carpets, Melton Day Nursery, Places for People Leisure, The Local Strategic Partnership, The Suffolk Coast DMO, Ufford Park and Suffolk Coastal District Council. Anglia Radioâ€™s Town 102 and The Beach Radio Stations are also supporting as 2016 media partners.
Councillor TJ Haworth-Culf, Suffolk Coastal District Councilâ€™s cabinet Member with responsibility for Customers, Communities and Leisure, said: â€œItâ€™s now less than a month until nominations close for this yearâ€™s awards and I want to encourage anyone who hasnâ€™t already done so to put forward entries for people you think need to be recognised in the community. These awards are about showcasing the businesses, clubs and individuals who work hard to make our communities fantastic places to live, so letâ€™s say a big thanks to those special people.â€
The full list of awards and sponsors is as follows.
- New Business of the Year sponsored by Suffolk Coastal District Council
- Business Growth Award sponsored by Suffolk Coastal District Council
- Services to the community (group) sponsored by EDF Energy
- Services to the community (individual) sponsored by Place for People
- Innovation sponsored by the Local Strategic Partnership
- Charity Champion sponsored by EB Carpets Felixstowe
- People Development sponsored by Melton Day Nursery
- Health & wellbeing sponsored by Ufford Park
- Encouraging Tourism sponsored by The Suffolk Coast DMO
- Customer Focus Award sponsored by Bruisyard Hall
- Team of the Year sponsored by Trade Supply Windows Limited
- Great & Green Award – Adnams
- Club of the Year – The Federation of Small Businesses
For more information on the awards or visit www.scbca.co.uk/enter-now Â or listen to Town 102 or The Beach